Sunday, October 31, 2010

Review: Banished Witch by Anita Philmar


When Danni spots Omar, a mysterious man of her past, she thinks that the time has finally come to indulge her senses with him -- safely behind her web of illusions. Little does she know that Omar is onto her...


This story immediately transported me into the complex political situation of Ardenia. Danni is an appealing character, full of mystery and remorse over what she has to do to survive. But Omar had me enraptured. His determination and mission with Danni kept me reading on, hoping he would be able to sway her to return with him. 


In a word, this book was


Enrapturing.


Visit Anita Philmar at her website here.


Join me throughout the next week as I dissect each of the stories in the Paramourtal anthology!


Clara.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Clara, I enjoyed reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb article and great passing blog too! Thank you for all your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is wicked. You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. I really enjoyed what you had to say.

    ReplyDelete