Friday, November 5, 2010

Review: The Flower of Hell by Noree Cosper


When Gabriella tries to corner and kill a demon, a vampire hunter gets in her way. Much to her annoyance...or maybe her pleasure.


For a story that should have held me enthralled, this seemed...over-told. Gabriella's voice seemed bored, like she'd done this a hundred times (which, from the context of the story, I gather she had). But it didn't hold me like it could have. Instead, I found my mind wandering, wishing to skip on to the next one. 


In a word, this story was


Over-told.


Find Paramourtal here. Join me tomorrow as I review the sixth story of the Paramourtal anthology!


Clara.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

    ReplyDelete