Thursday, November 4, 2010

Review: The Prince and the Spoon by Kelly Wisdom


On a walk in the park, Summer is kidnapped by a band of pixies, taken before a fairy king dressed in a purple kimono, and thrown in a dungeon -- all for a spoon her companion, Hunter, happens to carry in his pocket. How is she supposed to get out of this one?


The ridiculous in the fourth story of Paramourtal starts with Hunter's costume and the three fairies who corner him and Summer in the park, and it just gets weirder from there. But I loved it! Summer's voice hooked me from the very beginning of the story. I only wish it hadn't ended so soon. The light tone of this story is sure to brighten anyone's day. 


In a word, this story was


Hooking.


Find Paramourtal here. Join me tomorrow as I review the fifth story in the Paramourtal anthology.


Clara.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome ! Thank you for this article, as comprehensive and truly relevant usual!

    ReplyDelete